Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Skinny Dip


I did A portrait of the Coopers Hawk and put it on the cover of my website. I decided to give the site a face lift and add some new animated GIF's, and a motion graphics reel. I'd love any feedback on the site. Unfortunately Go Daddy is not playing fair over letting go of their url, so the link to one of the most recent site designs is currently comatose. I've grown so fond of the Hawk and have been nursing a yen to slap her in the middle of a madala for quite a while. So now she's finally done. Henerietta the dipping Hawk. My new portfolio is over at...www.pixeloosa.com


I really started feeling like a dip sh*t; for calling this majestic hawk "Henery".
Come to find out Henery is really "Henietta". He is actually a she. The female is much larger than the male, so I guess that's how I got confused. She loves taking long dips in the pond. A couple of posts back I uploaded some great video footage of her taking a long dip. That post is over here...http://onceuponapond.blogspot.com/2009/12/leslies-friends.html


Meet the Coyote that's been running throughout the wash. I call him Sabicus.

1 comment:

Miguel said...

What a beautiful illustration. The eagle looks very graceful and your website is very well organized.

Best of luck to you and your work.