Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Chipmunks Chagrin




I’ve been trying to come up with different ways to keep the Chipmunks off of the seed block and out of the bird feed. I decided to slap a little bit of salad oil on the pole and it seems to be working pretty good already. I got some shots of an extremely tenacious rodent trying to shimmy up a greased pole. I added some clips of a few birds splashing about in the pond. I found the music from a creative commons source. The Song is called “Waterbound” and it from a band called “Shake that Little Foot. This is where you can find the song....I guess they block links here, so you will have to type in the three w’s and the dot first then the rest of the address is as follows.
archive.org/details/Shake_that_Little_Foot
As always, thanks for stopping in.

.

No comments: