Saturday, April 10, 2010

Linking for Illo Friday


This weeks "Illustration Friday" challenge is "Linking". I had a visit from a Bull Snake the other day who inspired me to do a snake motif for the challenge.



Hmmm...I wonder what this Bull Snake has got a hankering for?



Things are really starting to bloom down at Wild Desert Nursery. Deb alerts me when the time is ripe to venture down with my camera. Some of the blossoms are simply spectacular.



We had a visit from what appears to be a young Oriole.



I really need to be mindful of where I leave the bird seed. This critter had better watch his back, because there is a big ass bull snake patrolling the yard now. I've cut down on the amount of seed I give to the birds at any given time, to keep these rodents from getting out of hand. I would love to see the Bull Snake stick around and patrol for Rattlers as well.

2 comments:

JTiago Fernandes said...

And what a timely inspiration!

Gai said...

beautiful and such a diversity of nature around you. I love when the environment is inspiring. great work