Monday, January 26, 2009

Roadrunner Morning


Roadrunner Morning from Valerie Smith on Vimeo.

The other morning was so pretty after a night of rains. I was out snapping some shots when a Roadrunner came down to the pond for a sip. I was delighted that he was happy to stick around and pose for a while. Not too long ago I also finally taped some video of the Coopers Hawk made famous in a few of my earlier posts. I had a few minutes of other footage taken since the freeze, and decided to put it all together and add an old chord progression I came up with way back when. I hope you enjoy the video. Also, for some reason or another, I just discovered that I cannot view the video's in Internet Explorer, so if that is all you have, my apologies. I know they work in Firefox and Opera. Thanks for stopping in. I posted a new background image for the blog, let me know if ya love it or ya hate it.

1 comment:

Amy H. (bird geek) said...

Gorgeous video! You've obviously got a great backyard to attract all of that. Thanks for sharing.