Sunday, July 20, 2008

Enough!


This weeks Illustration Friday topic is " Enough". I was inspired to do the Tadpole illustration, because this morning the Toads living in the pond, simply could not get "enough" of each other. As you can see in the next image below.


All right you guys "enough" already! They spent "enough" time together to lay "enough" eggs to spread throughout the pond.


Here is a picture of the eggs the female layed. Is the shot taken up close "enough"? It wont be long before we hear the splisher and splasher of little fins frolicking in the pond.

I zoomed in "enough" on this mini cactus blossom to make it look huge. Hope you like it.


The quail chicks are getting brave "enough" to come right up to my bedroom window. This picture was taken only a few feet away from these guys. I'm glad they wander on to the porch where they eat "enough" bugs and ants to keep me happy "enough". Had enough? Snuffs snuff!


*Update*... It only took one day for the eggs to hatch and out popped the little Tadpoles!


I thought I'd throw in this shot with dew on a Lily.

8 comments:

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

I like how you stylized this. I really like it. Like the pics too. I just took pics of a freaky fungus growing in my garden called "lantern stinkhorn". Thanks to Google! I was afraid to touch it at first, not sure if it was a creature or a fungus.

studio lolo said...

Awesome bunch of photos V! Have you changed your blog? Have you had enough of the old one?

Axl Lindblom said...

Your photos, the illustration: all very tasteful. I'm particularly fond of the ducklings

Nicky Linzey said...

Love this illustration, the style and the colours. It makes a great pattern.

Ellen Byrne said...

Love your style!

Unknown said...

Valerie, Thank you again. Your work is so enjoyable and soulful. It make me feel good.
Your neighbor, Holli

steve said...

Love the illo, and great photos to boot!

Curious Art said...

Very funny take & cool tadpole pattern. Great photos too & what an amazing backyard you have!